Example of Poster
Coming soon to a gymnasium near you...
Everyone is welcome to try their hand at the latest, and one of the greatest, intramural contests this year. For the next few weeks, students will be battling it out in the gym as it is converted into the King’s Court. This dodgeball mayhem will be contested daily at lunch break for the next few weeks. Come on out when your home-room team is scheduled to play. Have fun and stay fit!
How to Play
- Boundaries for the prison are the white lines across the back of the gym, not along the sides, just the back
- Two feet must remain in the prison
- Once in prison, you may throw the ball to get people out - but the only way to get out of prison is with a jailbreak
- A jailbreak is earned when sinking a basket from the far side of the court
How to get OUT!
- If your throw is caught
- If you are hit below the waist or on the arms/hands
- If you are hit by a bouncing ball
- If you step out of bounds
- A ball off the side wall is a dead ball
- Keep the ball moving - 5 second rule
- Please remember to record scores!
- For games use three soft game balls
- Remind players of safety rules for the gym (they are posted on the bulletin board)